Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Task!!

Hi ~ i'm back
Yesterday my lecture give us a new task.
The title is taking about myself.
Huh? Myself ?
Erm....
Actually my life is very simple.
Start form when i still a little kid, just everyday thinking about play, play and play.
Getting more bigger , start study in kinder garden. That time also the same play, play and play
After getting in primary school, nobody can run from teacher homework.It too many until can become a mountain, everyday homework, homwork and homework.

Following is secondary school, that is my most happy time but also the worst time for my study.
I be a school band member when i in secondary school. It make me start to get close to music.
And i getting start love music.
But the worst time appear because of school band.i become dont likt to study and go to class.
So my result is very terible..

Write until now, then everybody can know my life since when i a child..

Then now i already start my new life in LimKokWing University of Creativity Technology.
All will start from a zero at here.
Nice to meet you all.^^

1 comment:

lesh lesh said...

sweet,,,,,, looks like life was a very interesting journey for you....